Home / Zakat
Mnisaa Shelter’s services are eligible for Zakat as they directly assist individuals who fall into the category of those in need, one of the eight categories identified in the Quran (Surah 9:60) for Zakat recipients. Our organization provides much-needed shelter and holistic support to homeless Muslim women refugees, a vulnerable population that is often overlooked. By donating your Zakat to Mnisaa Shelter, you’re ensuring your contribution directly alleviates hardship and supports the well-being of these individuals, aligning with the very essence and objectives of Zakat.
Donate by Mail
Mail or your name, address, phone number, email address (very important), and check to:
Muslimat Al Nisaa Shelter
3708 Liberty Heights Ave, 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21215
Muslimat Al Nisaa Shelter is a dba of: Inge Benevolent Ministries, Inc
Tax I.D. #47-4564308.
- We are a Registered 501(c)3 Charitable Organization
- Donations are Tax Deductible.
- Any Questions: email Donations@mnisaa.org or call our office at (410) 466-8686
ALL contributions help make a difference in people’s lives.
- WE ACCEPT DIRECT CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD
- BANK EFT AND OTHER DIRECT FROM BANK ACCOUNT PAYMENTS
- INTERNATIONAL DONATIONS NOW ACCEPTED AS WELL
- FLEXIBLE PAYMENT METHODS
- PLEASE CLICK ONE OF THE BUTTONS BELOW TO DONATE ONLINE